This is a dish I could eat all day everyday without ever getting bored! Very simple to make too.
I purchased these prawns from ALDI, they come as a pack of seven, and are full of flavour.
Ingredients (Serves 2-3):
– 300g whole res Argentinian shrimp
– 6 cloves of garlic (thinly chopped)
– A pinch of salt
– A pinch of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of thinly chopped fresh parsley
– 1 tea spoon of chilli flakes
– Olive oil
– Butter to fry the prawns
– 450g spaghetti
1. In a shallow pan, sautee the prawns in a generous amount of butter, on medium heat, for 8-10 minutes. Turn them over regularly to avoid them sticking to the pan.
2. Meanwhile, mix the garlic, salt, black pepper, parsley and drizzle of olive oil in a small bowl. Stir well.
3. Cook the spaghetti following packet instructions.
4. Pour the garlic and parsley mixture onto the prawns while still cooking in the pan.
5. Stir gently and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes on low heat. Toss and turn them well to ensure the garlic doesn’t stick to the pan and if possible, cover the pan. Set aside once cooked.
6. Drain the spaghetti and gently stir fry them in the same pan you used to cook the prawns, tossing them over for a couple of minutes to absorb all the flavours. You may add a drizzle of olive oil.
Serve and enjoy!