RECIPE (Serves 2)
You will need:
2 salmon fillets
200-250g of tagliatelle
2 small onions
Sea salt, thyme, other seasonings of your choice.
A bit of olive oil
vegetables of your choice, to bake alongside the salmon (optional)
1. Season your salmon fillets with sea salt, pepper and thyme (and other seasonings of your choice, e.g. fish seasoning or garlic salt instead of sea salt).
2. Pour the juice from a lemon over the salmon, wrap it in foil, inside a small ceramic tray and a bit of olive oil. Alongside chopped onions, and/or vegetables of your choice (e.g. cherry tomatoes, carrots etc.)
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
For the pasta:
1. Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the pack. Season the water with one tea spoon of sea salt.
2. Meanwhile, chop one small onion very thinly, fry them in a wok with a bit of butter.
3. Pour 100ml of white wine inside the wok, stir gently and let it heat for 5 minutes.
4. Pour 250ml of single cream, mix it with the wine and keep stirring, let it heat for 5-7min.
5. Add the pasta to the cream and wine sauce, and mix/stir well. Turn off the heat after about one minute.
6. Serve the salmon and pasta with a few fresh spinach leaves as seen on the photos. Enjoy!