1. Simple lunch –
smoked salmon in a bun, with rocket and a thin layer of mayonnaise.
How to do it: Just throw it all in there!
2. Baked salmon with tagliatelle in a creamy white wine and creamy sauce.
RECIPE: Serves 2
You will need:
2 salmon fillets
200-250g of tagliatelle
2 small onions
Sea salt, thyme, other seasonings of your choice.
A bit of olive oil
vegetables of your choice, to bake alongside the salmon (optional)
1. Season your salmon fillets with sea salt, pepper and thyme (and other seasonings of your choice, e.g. fish seasoning or garlic salt instead of sea salt).
2. Pour the juice from a lemon over the salmon, wrap it in foil, inside a small ceramic tray and a bit of olive oil. Alongside chopped onions, and/or vegetables of your choice (e.g. cherry tomatoes, carrots etc.)
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
For the pasta:
1. Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the pack. Season the water with one tea spoon of sea salt.
2. Meanwhile, chop one small onion very thinly, fry them in a wok with a bit of butter.
3. Pour 100ml of white wine inside the wok, stir gently and let it heat for 5 minutes.
4. Pour 250ml of single cream, mix it with the wine and keep stirring, let it heat for 5-7min.
5. Add the pasta to the cream and wine sauce, and mix/stir well. Turn off the heat after about one minute.
6. Serve the salmon and pasta with a few fresh spinach leaves as seen on the photos. Enjoy!
3. Grilled salmon in a honey and soy marinade. Served with rice, and/or sweet potatoes.
How to do it: Prepare a honey and soy marinade (2 tablespoons of honey, mixed with 4 tablespoons of soy). Mix well. Add salt, pepper, and any seasonings of your choice (e.g. Chinese 5 spices, fish seasoning etc.).
Gently place your fillets inside the marinade, let it rest in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. Turn the fish occasionally so the marinade penetrates the fish well.
Grill it in the oven for 15-20min.